Large scale, double sided, 1940s, Parisian wholesale perfumery sign. 70cm x 70cm. With striking, profile pressed, polished metal behind glass, advertising Forvil perfumes.
Parfums Forvil were at 1 rue de Castiglione,Paris France. The company was established in 1922 by Leo Fink , named Forval.
By 1923, Forval was sold to La Societe Anonyme les Dentifrices du Docteur Pierre Mussot (dental hygiene company established in 1837 by Dr. Pierre Mussot) and renamed Forvil. Forvil was then bought out by Bristol-Myers by 1968 and the business was closed in 1969.
Please fill in the box below with:
- either full address
- town and postcode
- contact phone number
- email address
Please also include any delivery time frame requests if applicable.